Lately on Babble.

by Beth Anne on August 12, 2013

After taking almost two months off from Babble, I’m back in action! (thank goodness, because our kitchen floor is in desperate need of repair & I hear that money doesn’t grow on trees. darn it!)

Reasons your kid would survive a zombie apocalypse.

The amazing benefits of reading to your toddler.

Easy ways to encourage toddler independence without losing your sanity.

Our beach vacation in a nutshell.

Weird things toddlers actually eat that aren’t chicken nuggets.

The funniest things toddlers say at the dinner table.

How to deep clean your toilet when potty training a boy.

back soon with how you can help diana & her family beyond prayer. later my beach reads & a review on Planes the movie. xoxo.

Sarah August 12, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Babble won’t let me comment for some reason, but both my kids eat weird things; they think they’re Asian! Cole loves edamame and dim sum, and miso soup is one of Lulu’s favorites. She likes spicy California rolls, too – there’s a sushi place right down the street from is, and they always want to walk there for lunch!

jenny September 2, 2013 at 9:24 am

I know you’re carrying on with real life, but the internet world misses you….come back!

My Pregnancy Supersite September 11, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Yup Come back we need your great advice!

Liz September 13, 2013 at 9:38 am

Have you stopped blogging? You were the first blog I ever read…please come back to us :)

kristen September 24, 2013 at 10:27 am

I miss your personal blogging!!! I want to hear all about the new job and your girls’ weekend and how H is liking school this year and how you and Doug feel about him turning 4 (I can’t believe we’re approaching the 4th bday for our November baby) and how the money pit is coming along and fall decorations for it and a million other things. I know you’re busy so I’m just being selfish, but I guess this is the problem with blogs b/c you end up feeling like bloggers are your friends and owe it to you to keep you updated on their lives!! Thank goodness for Instagram at least. Anyway, hope you’re doing well and enjoying fall! :)

Betsy September 24, 2013 at 8:46 pm

What Kristen said! :)

liz September 25, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Ditto what Kristen said… you’re missed!